|omg look arts|
|For a 3-month Premium Membership. All donors will receive a llama badge!|
I can draw your OCs, favorite characters, and fancharacters. Each additional character is 2 points. A background is also 2 points.
5 points: Traditional sketch
7 points: Traditional Lineart
10 points: Traditional Lineart Colored
15 points: Digital Lineart
20 points: Digital Lineart colored
(bg not included unless paid for)
Feel free to PM me with any questions! Thank you
3. Hellhound: shh he's only angry because people around him are stupid and he can't bring himself to tell them. Averse to spray bottles and fire extinguishers.
4. Krazy Kat: he looks kind of strange. and also acts pretty strange. but that's because he's not human, no big deal. Really wants to be friends with Yulie.
5. Double Rainbow Girl: give her a problem, and she'll figure it out to the most perfect she can make it. Except for people because they're kind of dumb like seriously. She kind of needs a name jussaying hint hint
6. Huetta: SHE'S ACTUALLY A PRINCESS AND CAN USE MAGIC AND THOSE STAR THINGS ARE HER FAMILIARS I KID YOU NOT TRUST ME DOUBLE RAINBOW GIRL DIDN'T BELIEVE HER AT FIRST EITHER. Huetta will literally waste time thinking of stuff to do and alternate timelines but still needs to work on actually doing them oops
7. Ginger: some sort of vigilante just not the cool calm kind because she's too enthusiastic about everything to restrain herself. Uses combat skills to keep her ADD/ADHD best friend in check and also fight crime together. Has girly sleepovers with Huetta and Double Rainbow Girl all the time and they talk about boys and world domination.
8. Emmett Aire: originally planned for him to have ADD/ADHD but i didn't want to portray the disorder incorrectly, so idk what to do. He's a superhero whose main goal is to help EVERYONE but kind of loses himself in the fight because it's just so darn fun to kick people in the head. Has manly sleepovers with Ginger where they sing "Girlfriend" at the top of their lungs and talk about feelings.
9. Lia: frick okay i recall that she's younger than Rian. They're twins, but she just acts a lot more mature and aloof. People tend to have crushes on her more than she does on them. Would rather eat chocolate and drink tea but feels the need to eat salads instead.
10. Solomon Drake: So dragon culture's kind of weird and places all these social conforms on Solomon that he just can not deal with. he WANTS TO BE. THE VERY BEST. AND PROVE TO HIMSELF THAT HE IS WORTHY LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS. wears sunglasses all the time and i swear his design predates my getting into Homestuck. at least he doesn't care if his eyes are seen; he just feels weird without them.
11. Tara Galeocerdo Cuvier: Mermaid culture's not that bad, it's just that Tara's home situation isn't the best. oh well it doesn't matter because it happened so long ago that it can't POSSIBLY come back and threaten her family again?? RIGHT???? Her favorite school subject is Geography, because she wants to, like, visit all those places? but with everyone with her? especially Solomon? like, yeah.
12. Mona Steel: Had a rough childhood with her older brother Reg because of their powers which feel like I horribly stole from Soul Eater because I liked that anime back in middle school when the two of them came about OOPS. hella suspicious of Lydia for fraternizing with her brother. Her favorite holiday is Halloween.
13. Hikari Lux: picks on her younger brother a lot because she's bored. She's not allowed to buy any more gold rings, what's a girl to do? play video games of course. So one could say she's jealous of Sonic the Hedgehog. kind of. completely. She has a total of 12 piercings on her face/head.
14. Lydia Willow: ohh myyy goooosh does she reaaally have to write a thing? why can't she just, telepathically send messages through her brain to the computer. Reeeegggggg heeellllp her. wait hold up are you busy no no go back to doing your thing she can just, wait here, and not do anything because she ain't got the energy fo dat. oooooghhhhhhhh. Reg, remember to friggin' recycle that pls dryads are losing homes out there.
15. Reginald Steel: pffhah who even calls him Reginald. It's Reg. Please. Has an insane amount of patience, which helps with dealing with a lazy girlfriend, raising a sister, and building up THOSE MUSCLES WOW REG MY BOY I KNEW YOU WERE BUFF BUT NOT THAT BUFF
16. Noir Lux: get him away from his sister please he can't use his abilities because Hikari's abilities neutralize them. I mean, that's the whole reason for finding friends that aren't upperclassmen so there isn't a chance of running into her. He can't guarantee a good conversation, just watch that your drink doesn't go anywhere by his clothes, thanks.
17. Roger Marle: yo calm yourself, like you said, she was a bitch so there's no reason to complain about her that much oh my god Roger shut up. please don't attack her for calling you a "faggot". No, I don't care that you're a senior with the ability to control the visible spectrum just UGH I'LL LEAVE YOU WITH YOUR DATEFRIEND AT LEAST HE CAN ACTUALLY STAND YOU.
18. Peter Bowd: please go calm your boyfriend down. you're a concrete golem who wants to be an astronaut I'm pretty sure you can deal with Roger's drama. just idk hug him gently. GENTLY. I'll treat you to some Chipotle later.
19. Felice McClannister: She really likes being part of a superhuman lineage! Currently, she's the strongest girl in the school. In her spare time, she volunteers at the local zoo because wow animals are great. Like, wow, what CAN'T she do with that super-strength? Watch her lift that minivan. and that stone fountain. and 8 of her friends at once wow super strength. Have you heard of Bruno Gonzales oh man he's the strongest student to go through this school I wonder where he is now?
20. Danielle Kruisstuk: Danielle's pretty creative. She wants to be a fashion designer when she gets older and- wait what? you're interested in fashion too? no you can't do that!! She's very creative and confident in her various skills but she's so protective of them and her "uniqueness" that she'll become jealous of anyone else trying to do the same things as her. yes that was copy-pasted from orangelargh.deviantart.com/art… because idk how else to word it sorry
21. Ema Kruisstuk: yes, the super unique super renowned Danielle Kruisstuk has a younger sister. sigh. Ema's interests include social networking, track, and hip-hop. nothing really special. but wow can't you see how people express themselves? and holy shit MUSIC there are so many emotions she can't put her headphones down.
22. Ted Rose: turns into a lime green bear. yeah. really. slightly insecure about his height and ugly hoodie because they really do seem kind of stupid why does he keep that thing anyway? oh right. never mind. it's not like you'd be interested anyway. Met Walt in 6th grade and BFFs ever since.
23. Walt Gonzales: Part of another superhuman lineage, Walt can run really fast. which kind of makes up for his height but yo puberty will come just you wait Walt. Met Ted in middle school and they're like yoooooooooo. after he graduates, he wants to find his legendary brother, who seems to have disappeared...
24. Bruno Gonzales: not here. was he ever here? who knows. Good luck Walt.
25. Yura: The oldest sister. Seems cold and distant, but trust me, she will let you know when she's mad. mostly through ambiguous, diplomatic conversation, though. Pretty good at playing the bass guitar and shopping for sweaters.
26. Gaea: The middle sister. She can actually have a good time, but eats too much at parties. and at home. anywhere, really. She says it all goes to her boobs but that's questionable.
27. Mare: The youngest sister. temperamental and finds it easy to find anything unsatisfying. pretty fickle but seems to have found a group of friends who don't really mind it. and wow her clothes are all really cute so nautical
28. Benjamin Howard and his Bag: Ben really likes mummies and preserved dead things but some frickin Egyptian demon possessed his bag and we just don't know what to do. Sucks when your bag has more game than you do. When Ben isn't trying to shut his bag up, he likes to heal hurt things, eat Middle Eastern food, and study to become a doctor. But not resurrecting things. not after last time oh my god
29. Alice Silver: likes to complain, because she can't find anything productive to do. Seriously, I put her in a dating sim AU and all she did was say how stupid all the boys were. Complains to her reflection who complains right back to her which kind of works.
30. Daniel Marrow: not the best at socializing. Dan doesn't really care what he wants to be in the future, as long as it involves bones. Seriously bones are way cool especially when you can control whole fossils to attack people you don't like. Not that he's done that before hahahahahah no way
31. Keke:nope never again is Ben going to resurrect something, especially a human body. yeah way to pick an unmarked grave just for the funs Ben what were you thinking. Keke's kind of out of touch with reality and social conforms, since Ben didn't resurrect her with her brain intact because he can't do that yet. but one thing she has figured out, is that Ben is really easy to annoy. kekekeekekekekekekekeke
32. Simon Wyrm: Really interested in studying invertebrates but has a lot of potential to study anything. Kind of really likes this girl he's known for quite a while but has no idea how to ask her out.
33. Sursi Lokison: Basically her goal in life is to slightly irritate everyone else's because she doesn't know how to do anything else. Likes pigs and would probably be a Rogue of Doom if she and her friends played SBURB.
34. Luno: aight sorry bios are getting shorter because these people don't have much personality. Luno is the God of the Moon and doesn't really like his mask but I drew him with it anyway oh well. P chill dude, at least he's chiller than Sol
35. Sol: p attached to his mask. one day i'll draw him without it and put it online maybe. Really likes order because shit happens when he's not in control. kind of adopted Esora I think
36. Esora: kind of shy but that's because she's taking everything in and enjoying it all! Really enjoys the company of Sol even though he's not the most entertaining person.
37. Bartholomew Atticus Aegagus: I had too much fun coming up with his name. nah son he doesn't really have a personality just a design and a name and also I guess he's a satyr of some sort? kind of a hipster so yeah kind of a pretentious dude
38. Ellie: okay i swear she and her brother had last names at one point. Ellie isn't very bright and isn't the best at school except for potions and shit. yeah she and her brother are wizards whatchu gon do about it fight me.
39. Andy: doesn't want to do school and would rather screw around all day and make music. makes for an A+ role model for Ellie dontcha think? pretty proficient at DJing, singing, and tenor saxophone.
40. Cassidy Kesha Noble: Texan who doesn't trust Mexican food. wait hold up why doesn't she oh right she was supposed to be an RP character for some thing called attacking burritos or something i d f k that was a while ago omg. might actually get along with Ellie if they talked about making explosives wow i really don't know much about Cass um she swears a lot that's it sorry
41. Redbird: SO THIS GUY I HAVE NOT DRAWN IN A LONG TIME I MADE HIM UP LIKE 6 YEARS AGO anyways he's a pirate and he tries to be stoic but it ends up him doing everything silly with a straight face oh no shit he sounds like a strider
42. Selene: well in one universe she's childhood friends with Redbird and in another she's part of a rebellion to free a city from moonlight but either way she's a werewolf from a long lineage of werewolves shit that doesn't make sense. She's pretty bright despite her "condition" and bad at verbalizing her excitement but that's why she has a tail hooray
43. Kat Geppetto: one of many puppets made by a mad scientist, but wishes that she wasn't confined to being a same face among many so she left that facility and is trying to make a living by being herself. which doesn't end well given the huge contraption on her back and oh my lord those strings get caught everywhere whatever she can do it if she just tries hard enough! right?
44. Turnip: which came first, the dragon or the pumpkin? we just don't know. well actually he was jsut a pumpkin that breathed fire but then i made him into a dragon but no i mean plotwise.
45. Annaliese Lichtnacht: oh my she's complicated. at first she was on the dark side but then some pumpkin talked her out of it and she fought against the moon and helped bring light to their city and then she got a rad haircut and since she's a vampire she can see souls she got recruited to help some scary-looking chick find her soul that was stolen by an irritating witch and she probably dated Redbird in 7th grade??? i think she has the second most universe roles after Solomon and Tara holy jeez
46. Skellington: I'M SO MAD I CAME UP WITH HIM BEFORE I READ ONE PIECE BUT HE IS REALLY SIMILAR TO BROOKE EXCEPT HIS GENTLEMAN FACADE IS REAL GOSH DARN IT THEY BOTH USE CANES AND ARE BOTH FREAKING SKELETONS and idk gets along well with Kat.
47. Gina: yes that's a griffin. yes it's dead. yes she killed it herself. since then, she's bought her own armor and makes a living killing monsters but then some girl came and wanted to take her soul for the hell of it so now she has no feelings and doesn't understand why people would rather have feelings like ugh. good thing she found some cool kids to travel with her and remind her that yes, souls are kind of important you kind of need one yo
48. Rex: i need to come up with a incentive for him to help Gina but idk snake culture is pretty cutthroat it's kill or be killed because they're abandoned before they're born. but nope he ended up with Gina and helping others without reason is looked down upon because why would you do anything just because? maybe Sursi took something from him too probably
49. Intelli: omg these two okay Intelli rules over common sense and wisdom and calls Kai out on his artsy-fartsy bullshit all the time and also he needs to stop making himself look like a fool that's it that's all i remember about her.50. Kai: Kai pls you are eons old and you have no sense of maturity. Rules over innovation and creativity i think he tapes his face and stretches it just to try to make Intelli laugh because damn that girl is no fun.</b>